Techniques, Preparation and the Role of Fine Needle Biopsy (FNB), by Shantel Hebert-Magee, MD
Shantel Hebert-Magee, MD gives the viewer an overview of pathology.
1. **New** Techniques, Preparation and the Role of Fine Needle Biopsy (FNB) Presented by Shantel Hebert-Magee, MD (00:00)
2. Difference between Cytology and Histology (4:37)
3. Fixatives and Preservatives (7:37)
4. Common Misperceptions (9:48)
5. Cell Block (14:11)
6. Sample Processing (18:17)
7. Where Things Can Go Wrong (19:40)
8. What is Important in FNA/FNB (21:24)
9. Next Gen Sequencing (25:39)
Center for Interventional Endoscopy Florida Hospital, Orlando, Florida Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine Residency: Pathology, Anatomic and Clinical - Georgetown University Hospital Fellowship: Cytopathology - University ...